I run slowly through forests, eat spoonfuls of Jif's Natural creamy peanut butter, and perpetually wear a fuzzy Patagonia sweater I found for $1.50 at a charity shop in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. I deal in trees, breeze, and threes. I'm not interested in being normal. I'm not looking to pass GO. I'm not looking for anything other than breathable freedom.
Posts by Josie:
- What’s Your Secret to Loving the Run?
- On Why I Love Running: Part Two
- On Why I Love Running: Part 1
- The Trick to Discipline and Goal Setting
- Don’t Put Me in The Box
- The Horizontal Line Approach
- What Surrealism Teaches Me
- The Mind During a Long Run
- Don’t Accept Exceptions
- Musings upon Moment
- Is It Hard Being Vegan?
- How Voting Can Lead to Happiness