I run slowly through forests, eat spoonfuls of Jif's Natural creamy peanut butter, and perpetually wear a fuzzy Patagonia sweater I found for $1.50 at a charity shop in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. I deal in trees, breeze, and threes. I'm not interested in being normal. I'm not looking to pass GO. I'm not looking for anything other than breathable freedom.
Posts by Josie:
- The Greatest Gift You Can Give
- Prep + Priority = You Can Do Anything
- It Takes Discipline to Skip a Run
- The Daunting Art of Meditation
- We Respect Those Who Respect Us
- What I Learned When I Shook the President’s Hand
- Simplicity is Beautiful: People > Stuff
- What’s Your Secret to Loving the Run?
- On Why I Love Running: Part Two
- On Why I Love Running: Part 1
- The Trick to Discipline and Goal Setting
- Don’t Put Me in The Box