I run slowly through forests, eat spoonfuls of Jif's Natural creamy peanut butter, and perpetually wear a fuzzy Patagonia sweater I found for $1.50 at a charity shop in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. I deal in trees, breeze, and threes. I'm not interested in being normal. I'm not looking to pass GO. I'm not looking for anything other than breathable freedom.
Posts by Josie:
- “What is Decided in the Head is Done”
- “Sleep is good, he said, but books are better.”
- When Humanity Becomes Objectified
- Happy Old New Year!
- A Secret to Happiness
- Equity > Equality
- An Ode to the Preternatural Churchill
- My Recipe for the “Good” Conversaton
- If You Don’t Think You’re Being Hunted, Think Again
- Press Play