I run slowly through forests, eat spoonfuls of Jif's Natural creamy peanut butter, and perpetually wear a fuzzy Patagonia sweater I found for $1.50 at a charity shop in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. I deal in trees, breeze, and threes. I'm not interested in being normal. I'm not looking to pass GO. I'm not looking for anything other than breathable freedom.
Posts by Josie:
- An Ode to Running Free
- Marry Me, Hallstatt?
- Lessons from Oranges
- Let’s Stop Underrating Grandmothers
- Playing in the Woods
- When the Watch Dies
- Mo’ Clothes Mo’ Problems; Encounters with Nudists
- Lesson One from Austria: The Comfort Zone
- How to Not Lose Your Mind: 8 Days and Counting
- So You Have To Go To the Bank; My Biggest Struggle With Getting to Austria
- Can I Tell You About My Day?
- Living Without Committment to the Unfinished Laundry