- Why do I have to take a rest day?
- What would happen if I allowed consistent running of varied intensity to be my recovery system?
- Why do I need to eat something before I go for a run?
- Why do I “have to” listen to a podcast when I run?
- Who says that running barefoot on trails is bad for your feet?
- What would happen if I only took cold showers even in winter?
- Who says vegans don’t get enough nutrition?
- Why do I have to take a pill when I can eat good whole foods and drink more water instead?
- What would happen if I ate only one food for an extended period of time?
- Why can’t I wear the same handful of clothes day in and day out?
- What would happen if I wrote a blog post every day?
- Why couldn’t I write poetry, even though I have no formal instruction on how to do so?
- What would happen if I read for an hour every night?
- What would I learn if I consistently maintained a gratitude journal?
- Why can’t I become an empowering, world-renowned author?
- What if I discarded anxiety?
- What if I were to be my own best friend?
- Why do I have to be stressed when I have a lot to do?
- Why do I have to know what I’m going to do in one year?
- What would happen if I abandoned the concept of time?
- What would manifest if I sought out thoughtful, mindful, questioning people with whom to surround myself?
- What would happen if the best part of my day was not eating a meal, getting a paycheck, crossing something off my list?
- What would happen if the best part of my day was going for a run, having a meaningful conversation, writing a blog post?
- What would happen if I asked better questions?
- What would happen if I offered less advice?
- What would happen if I gave up complaining entirely?
- Why isn’t it normal to do silent retreats?
- What might it be like to live out of one backpack?
- Why do I have to choose a career?
- What would happen if I stopped letting others cast their fear upon me?
- What would happen if I practiced what I feared most?
“When we get out of the glass bottles of our ego,
and when we escape like squirrels turning in the
cages of our personality
and get into the forests again,
we shall shiver with cold and fright
but things will happen to us
so that we don’t know ourselves.
Cool, unlying life will rush in,
and passion will make our bodies taut with power,
we shall stamp our feet with new power
and old things will fall down,
we shall laugh, and institutions will curl up like
― D.H. Lawrence
Peace and Blessings,